Tuesday 1 September 2015

First Day of Grade 1!

Hello Everyone!

       We had a great first day in grade one. I am very impressed by so many of their skills. We had a very busy day and we almost ran out of time at the end of the day! I sent home many notes with their agenda (there are more to come!). Please send the notes back as soon as possible. I also ask that their agendas come back to school everyday.  I check them to see if you wrote any messages or have any questions. 

     Today we read stories, shares some of our favourite things, did crafts, got our supplies organized, created classroom expectations AND  had an assembly. In our assembly we discussed teamwork and Mrs. Hall decided in order to demonstrate this she would get everyone to tape her to the wall. There are some photos below. 

     I am very excited for tomorrow and I hope your kids are too! :) If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to email me! My email is on one of then newsletters and on here: kendradoerksen@gssd.ca

Aiden taping Mrs. Hall
Getting ready to take the stool out!

No comments:

Post a Comment