Tuesday 27 October 2015

Goal Setting

     You may have noticed in your child's agenda that we have started goal setting. I have got them to choose one goal to work on for the week. In our classroom we have a visual on the board with their name beside it. We do check- ins twice a day (morning and afternoon). At the end of the day, we reflect on our day and decide if we should circle a 1, 2 or 3.

1- need help to accomplish our goals
2- very close to accomplishing our goal
3- accomplished our goal

     I am hoping that students will view this as something to strive for and improve on throughout the week. If they do not, we will reflect on their goal and talk about if they need a new goal or should keep trying to reach their current one.

    If you have any questions about your child's goal please feel free to email me, send me a note or give me a call. We will also be sending these home every day. I ask that you please initial or sign under each day so I know that you have seen it.

Thank you!




Sight Words:

for
day
was
sat
yes


No comments:

Post a Comment